Pacific AX Pedicure Chair
- Ships Separately
With an eye for style and a feel for craftmanship, we have created our Pacific Whirpool Spa line for today's stylish salons and spas. The Pacific AX model is availalble in several beautiful color combinations and offers thoughtful, functional design features that enhance the pedicure experience. Please note this item could take up to 3 weeks to fully process and ship.
• Full Function Shiatsu Massage
• Power recline and slide
• Wooden arms that pivot up and down for easy client access
• Manicure trays with cup holder
• Removable head rest
• Reinforced fiberglass, acetone resistant base with acrylic coat
• Multicolor LED lighting in bowl
• Dual function fill-and-spray hose
• Pivot up and down foot rest
• Magnetic Motor: Magnetic whir pool jet is fast and easy to use, making sanitizing and maintenance effortless.
• Discharge Pump: This compact pump is designed to be used to aid in the removal of water from pedicure spas. Discharge pump is needed if your drain is more than 3 inches off the floor.
• Soft Liner: These disposable pedi-spa liners are designed to work with Magna Jet Pipe less motors that detach from the basin wall. It allows for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa.
• Auto-Fill: Sensor on a motor that prevents water from overflowing. Auto fill cannot be used with disposable liner/Magna Jet.
• 2-Year Manufacturers' Limited Warranty (Does not include wear and tear parts. Please see manual for details.)
• Dimensions: 55" L x 27.5" W x 51.5" H
• Weight: 186 lbs.
• Tub Capacity: 4.5 gallons
• Power Source: Dedicated 15 amp wall outlet required
• Meets strictest standards from Underwriters Laboratory (UL Listed) and UPC
• Manufactured in USA
All dimensions are approximate and subject to change.
Certification: Compliance with following Code (s): UPC, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61. ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory. All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69.