Satin Smooth Calandula Bead Hard Wax 2.3 lbs, 35 oz
Enjoy the perfect pour! Satin Smooth® Calendula Gold Wax with Tea Tree Oil now comes in a pebble wax formula that easily pours into your warmer and melts into the creamy smooth Satin Smooth wax that you love!
• For hair removal; no-strip disposable wax; ideal for coarse, thick, stubborn hair
• Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing
• For all skin types and delicate areas
• Turns skin silky smooth
• Dermatologist tested
• 2.3 lbs / 35 oz.
• FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
• Pour the pebble drops into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer.
• Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
• Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides.
• Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator.
• After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax.
• Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth.
• After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin.
• Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft.
• Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax.
• IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICRO- WAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins.
• Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.