Pacific DS Pedicure Chair
Comfort and style come together in our Pacific DS model, with its enveloping, padded leather chair mounted atop a sleeky sculpted base. Available in a sophisticated, subdued modern color palette, the DS, with its intuitive design details, is the ideal economic answer to your salon or spa needs. Please note this item could take up to 3 weeks to fully process and ship.
• Chair swivels for easy seating
• Padded arm rests that slide front to back
• Power recline and slide
• Lumbar massage
• Heated cushion
• Removable head rest
• Reinforced fiberglass, acetone resistant base with acrylic coat
• Multicolor LED lighting in bowl
• Dual function fill-and-spray hose
• Adjustable foot rest
• Magnetic Motor: Magnetic whir pool jet is fast and easy to use, making sanitizing and maintenance effortless.
• Discharge Pump: This compact pump is designed to be used to aid in the removal of water from pedicure spas. Discharge pump is needed if your drain is more than 3 inches off the floor.
• Soft Liner: These disposable pedi-spa liners are designed to work with Magna Jet Pipe less motors that detach from the basin wall. It allows for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa.
• Auto-Fill: Sensor on a motor that prevents water from overflowing. Auto fill cannot be used with disposable liner/Magna Jet.
• 2-Year Manufacturers' Limited Warranty (Does not include wear and tear parts. Please see manual for details.)
• Dimensions: 55" L x 27.5" W x 51.5" H
• Weight: 186 lbs.
• Tub Capacity: 4.5 gallons
• Power Source: Dedicated 15 amp wall outlet required
• Meets strictest standards from Underwriters Laboratory (UL Listed) and UPC
• Manufactured in USA
Certification: Compliance with following Code (s): UPC, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61. ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory. All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69.