Episode LX Pedicure Chair
- Ships Separately
The shower head on the redesigned Episode LX pedicure spa is now available with auto fill. Enhance productivity by allowing your pedicure unit to fill automatically while you attend to customers’ needs. An optional stainless steel tray can hold small appliances and polishes.
• Pipe Free Dura Jet III System
• Pipe less Magnet Jet (Optional)
• Full Function Shiatsu Massage
• Color Therapy Light
• Shower Spray with Dual Function (LX Model)
• Stationary Modern Faucet (LXP Model)
• Built-in Massage Remote
• Adjustable Side Tray
• Adjustable Footrest
• Automatic Seat Slide & Recline
• Swing Up Down Armrest
• Magnetic Motor: Magnetic whir pool jet is fast and easy to use, making sanitizing and maintenance effortless.
• Discharge Pump: This compact pump is designed to be used to aid in the removal of water from pedicure spas. Discharge pump is needed if your drain is more than 3 inches off the floor.
• Soft Liner: These disposable pedi-spa liners are designed to work with Magna Jet Pipe less motors that detach from the basin wall. It allows for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa.
• Auto-Fill: Sensor on a motor that prevents water from overflowing. Auto fill cannot be used with disposable liner/Magna Jet.
• Brand: J&A USA
• Dimensions: 57-3/4" L x 28" W x 56" H
Add 8-1/2" on either side for trays in up position.
• Certification: CE, CSA, UL
• Warranty: 1 Year
• Installed By: Client's Contractor
• Electrical: Motor: 110V AC, 15Amp, 60Hz; Massage System: 120V AC, 60Hz
• Suggested Outlet: Dedicated 15AMP Wall Outlet Required, On/Off Air Activated Switch. Dedicated GFCI Grounded Circuit required.
• Plumbing: Hot Water 1/2" (Fitting Provided), Cold Water 1/2" (Fitting Provided), Drain 1.5"
• Notes: Position 16-1/2" from Wall
• Country of Origin: United States
Certification: Compliance with following Code (s): UPC, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61. ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory. All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69.