Episode LX-P Pedicure Chair
A timeless classic revamped after a decade of solid performance, the all-new Episode LXP has an updated pedicure design with crisp contemporary lines, an elegant chrome faucet and convenient foldable arm trays. Please note this item could take up to 3 weeks to fully process and ship.
• Full Function Shiatsu Massage
• Built-in and removable massage remote
• Power recline and slide
• Arms that pivot up and down for easy client access
• Manicure trays with cup holders
• Reinforced fiberglass, acetone resistant base with gel coat and UV paint finish
• Modern curved chrome faucet
• Solid metal toe to prevent chipping
• Multicolor LED lighting in bowl
• Dual function fill-and-spray hose
• Adjustable foot rest
• Magnetic Motor: Magnetic whir pool jet is fast and easy to use, making sanitizing and maintenance effortless.
• Discharge Pump: This compact pump is designed to be used to aid in the removal of water from pedicure spas. Discharge pump is needed if your drain is more than 3 inches off the floor.
• Soft Liner: These disposable pedi-spa liners are designed to work with Magna Jet Pipe less motors that detach from the basin wall. It allows for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa.
• Auto-Fill: Sensor on a motor that prevents water from overflowing. Auto fill cannot be used with disposable liner/Magna Jet.
• 2-Year Manufacturers' Limited Warranty (Does not include wear and tear parts. Please see manual for details.)
• Dimensions: 57.75" L x 28" W x 56" H
• Weight: 182 lbs.
• Tub Capacity: 4.5 gallons
• Power Source: Dedicated 15 Amp wall outlet required
• Meets strictest standards from Underwriters Laboratory (UL Listed) and UPC
• Manufactured in the USA
All dimensions are approximate and subject to change.
Certification: Compliance with following Code (s): UPC, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61. ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory. All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69.