Cotton Flannel Draped Face Cradle Cover
Body Linen draped face covers are convenient, no-hassle and affordable alternatives to the standard fitted covers. They simply drape over the face cradle, are easily washable, and best of all, they are half the price of other made in the USA covers. Ohhhhh and don't forget, they don't leave lines on your customers forehead!
• Simple drape design saves time
• US Made from 100% cotton flannel
• Washable and durable
• Available in Unbleached Natural or White
Dimensions: Soft and light 3 oz. double-brushed flannel for the ultimate comfort.
• Pre-treat stains with Dawn dish soap or use any automatic dishwasher soap. These soaps are designed to break up oil and grease on dishes but also works great on massage table sheets. For the best chance of getting oil out of your linens you must pre-treat within 24 hours.
• When washing your sheets avoid using bleach as it will damage the cotton fibers and over time you will notice holes. If you need to brighten your white sheets add 1/2 of vinegar or 1/4 cup of lemon juice to your wash. Wash your linens in warm water with a cold-water rinse.
• After all oil stains are out you may dry your sheets as normal. We recommend using a low heat setting and throwing in a few tennis balls to reduce the drying time. Remove linens as soon as the dryer stops to avoid wrinkles.