Comfort™ Standard Flannel Massage Face Rest Cover
Comfort™ Flannel massage face rest covers are light weight and perfect for your clients year round, providing a perfect balance between comfy and cozy.
• Seamless design minimizes forehead lines for your clients
• US Made from plied (extra-durable) yarn
• Soft and light 3 oz. double-brushed flannel for the ultimate in comfort
• Extra-firm non-latex elastic provides tight fit to all standard size face cradles
• Washable and durable
• Made in the USA by Body Linen
• Click picture below for detailed information on caring for your flannel massage sheets
• Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. Washing them on gentle is extremely important because this cycle uses less motion causing less friction. Add one cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle (no detergent). Adding vinegar will allow the fiber to expand that makes them soft, helps to preserve the color keeping them from fading and looking dingy over time
• *If using a front-loading machine, use the extra water setting.
• Tumble dry on warm or medium heat on a gentle setting or remove sheets from dryer when sheets are slightly damp. Don’t use dryer sheets, this can cause undue friction that causes the flannel to pill over time. Click the link below for long term care instructions.