Cirepil Boudior Tattoo Wax 800g Stand-up Bag
1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo!
•Waxing can assist in pre-tattoo service.
•Waxing is the ideal maintenance for the life of a tattoo.
HOW AND WHY?
Why wax before getting a tattoo?
Tattoo artists shave the area before tattooing:
•Hair begins to grow back within a day, causing stubble, skin may be bumpy and itchy.
•Result = Pain & Discomfort
•Hair doesn’t grow back for several weeks giving the skin more time to heel after a tattoo.
•Result = No Pain OR Discomfort!
Why Would I Wax After a tattoo?
•Exfoliation and hydration are the two steps in maintaining a tattoo. Without them, the tattoo will look dull and lifeless.
•Boudoir Tattoo Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
•Waxing will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
•Recruit new clients with a unique and exclusive service.
•Tattoos are for life –tattoos create loyal, lifetime clients!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octenecopolymer, Ceraalba (Beeswax), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Perfume (Fragrance), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), Synthetic wax, CI 15850 (D&C Red 6 lake)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
2. Check the temperature by testing the wax on your wrist and then on your client’s wrist.
3. Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil® by Perron Rigot pre and post-waxing products. Apply a drop ofCirépil®by Perron Rigot Pre Depilatory Oil.
4. Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer.
5. Remove the strip in the opposite direction.
6. After waxing, apply the Cirépil® by Perron Rigot Post Refreshing Gel.
CONTRAINDICATION: Do not use on damaged skin.MUST NOT WAX OVER A TATTOO UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY HEALED